This position is for well connected ProSolar individuals that want to help educate the community about energy efficiency and solar options for homes and businesses.
- Great communication skills
- Reliable transportation
- Strong appetite for learning new technologies
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- No fear of heights
ProSolar is seeking applicants to install residential grid-tied PV systems. In this position, the Jr. Installer will provide support to the Crew Lead of the installation team, communicate job status data to the Operations Management, and ensure the completion of installation of all solar arrays/systems. It is the responsibility of every Installer to ensure safe work practices for the ProSolar installation team.
- 1 year of roof work, general construction, carpentry, or electrical strongly preferred
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Ability to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, craw spaces, ect.)
- Must be willing and able to climb ladders, stairs, and work on rooftops)
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office Programs
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent written and verbal skills required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have a clean driving record ( example - no DUI in the last 5 years)
- Must have reliable transportation and communication